[AP] Dragon’s Stand Achievement Guide
Here is a hastily thrown together guide for the Dragon’s Stand Achievements.
It’s still a work in progress, and will be discontinued after other community members host more permanent versions. This guide assumes that you have updraft and bouncing mushrooms; other masteries are noted. Also, check out theVerdant Brink Achievement Guide and Tangled Depths Achievement Guide as well!
- Ley Line Glider – Requires Ley Line Gliding. Just hop on any of the numerous Ley Line gliding spots. Can actually be achieved without Ley Line Gliding south of Southern Advance Camp. Video.
- Prismatic Percher – From Central Advance Camp waypoint, run east until you see a bouncing mushroom. Jump on that, then continue east until you go through a small cave. Once you exit that cave, glide towards a small outcropping to your left. The achievement and POI are there. Video.
- Shooting Star – From the Central Advance camp, travel down the ravine to the southwest. Dodge while gliding to activate stealth. Requires Gliding 4 (might be possible without, but can’t confirm.) Video.
- Sum Viewer – From Southern Forward Camp waypoint, run north and hop on a bouncing mushroom. This will take you to a small overlook where Rata Sum is viewable in the distance. Map. Video.
- Wallowing Whiz – From Southern Forward camp, run and jump down the ravine to the east. The wallow is at the bottom. Requires Nuhoch Wallows.
Each lane (North, Central, and South) follows the pattern of events below. You will need to follow each chain at least once for all achievements, but the events in each lane are hard to miss.
- New map, players gather in each lane
- 1-2 simultaneous NPC events around the Base Camp waypoint
- First Spitfire assault
- 1-2 simultaneous NPC events around the Forward Camp waypoint
- Second Spitfire assault
- 1-2 simultaneous NPC events around the Advance Camp waypoint
- Blighted Tower assault
- Mouth of Mordremoth
These events all occur around the North lane.
- Northern Tower Taker – Participate in defeating the Northern Blighted tower.
- Munition Re-Upper – At the beginning of a new map, participate in the event to collect vine pods. Be careful, as taking damage explodes the pods!
- Prismatic Plunderer – At the beginning of a new map, participate in the event to collect wyvern crystals. The achievement completes on picking up the crystal. There are a lot of enemies, so try to bring some friends. Video.
- Mushroom Musterer – After the first Mordrem Spitfire has been defeated, participate in the event to defend the growing musrooms. Requires Poison Lore.
- Tamer of Wyverns – After the first Mordrem Spitfire has been defeated, participate in the event to gather saurian meat.
- Enchanted Armor Wearer – After the second Mordrem Spitfire, an event occurs in Rooted Copse to help Spleecta. Use the exalted device after the event. Requires Exalted 2. Screenshot.
These events all occur around the Central lane.
- Central Tower Taker – Participate in defeating the Central Blighted tower.
- Pact Pilot Protector – After the first Mordrem Spitfire has been defeated, participate in the event to save the pilots. (Thanks to /u/teryxc.)
- Fire Jumper – After the second Mordrem Spitfire, participate in the event to retrieve the flamethrower supplies, making sure to hop on one of the bounce mushrooms along the way. Beware the legendary Mordrem wyvern!
These events all occur around the South lane.
- Southern Tower Taker – Participate in defeating the Southern Blighted tower.
- Laser Lighter – At the beginning of a new map, participate in the event to escort Sploort.
- Bat Wrangler – After the first Mordrem Spitfire is defeated at Southern Forward Camp, participate in the event to kill chak to the south.
Mouth of Mordremoth Events
- Dragon Bombardier – At certain times, a pact airship crashes. Run to it, grab a bomb, then glide to the Mouth of Mordremoth and drop the bomb (using the #1 ground-targeted skill) onto the target area (which is on the island, not the boss) while gliding.
- Blademaster Diarmid Slayer, Stavemaster Adryn Slayer, Axemaster Hareth Slayer – these bosses spawn from time to time during the fight. Just glide to the island and help kill the boss.
- Mouth of Mordremoth Slayer – Slay the Mouth of Mordremoth.
- Mouth of Mordremoth Master – Slay the Mouth of Mordremoth in under 20 minutes.
- Dragon’s Stand Overviewer – From the chest that spawns after beating the Mouth of Mordrem, glide north towards the hero point. The achievement unlocks near the hero point. Video. (The achievement is actually a little east of the hero point.)
Check out Dulfy’s guide (which I helped write!) for these.
- Legacy of the Owl
- Pride of Lion’s Arch
- Unsolved Conundrum