[AP] Wichtige Waypoints für Missionen etc.
Eine große Route auf einmal:
Alternativ auch :
Puzzles (3 possibles):
Note that each has their ‘own’ waypoint but since this is only accessible when the puzzle is active, I’m entering the nearest ‘normal’ waypoint. Also, note that the nearest waypoint for Langmar’s Estate can become contested as part of an event chain, so I’ve put in the TWO closest waypoints for that one….
- Angvar’s Trove: Scholar’s Cleft Waypoint [&BLcAAAA=] NW Corner of Snowden Drifts.
- Proxemics Lab: Gallowfield’s Waypoint [&BGMAAAA=] NW Corner of Brisban Wildlands.
- Langmar Estate: Guardpoint Decimus Waypoint [&BJgDAAA=] and Vir’s Gate Waypoint [&BH8BAAA=] SW Corner of Plains of Ashford.
Challenges (6 possibles):
- Blightwater Shatterstrike: Tumok’s Waypoint [&BPsBAAA=]
- Branded for Termination: Helliot Mine Waypoint [&BEsBAAA=]
- Deep Trouble: Irwin Isle Waypoint [&BNICAAA=]
- Save Our Supplies: Viper’s Run Waypoint [&BOoBAAA=]
- Scratch Sentry Defense: Stromkarl Waypoint [&BEYEAAA=]
- Southsun Crab Toss: Lion Point Waypoint [&BNAGAAA=] (Better than Kiel’s Outpost because that one can be contested)
- Bear Lope: Durmand Priory Waypoint [&BOkAAAA=]
- Chicken Run: Fangfury Watch Waypoint [&BEwBAAA=]
- Crab Scuttle: Lion Point Waypoint [&BNAGAAA=] (Better than * Kiel’s Outpost because that one can be contested)
- Devourer Burrow: Manbane’s Waypoint [&BMkDAAA=]
- Ghost Wolf Run: Faun’s Waypoint [&BKUAAAA=]
- Quaggan Paddle: Twoloop Waypoint [&BIACAAA=]
- Spider Scurry: Hessdallen Kenning Waypoint [&BF0CAAA=]
This is where it gets tougher, as there are 17 possible targets, and they all have a ‘path’ or ‘region’ within a zone. If you really want to make sure you can get to any target on any map, the list of them and their routes/areas is here…http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Bounty#Possible_targets
I would recommend that you focus on the ‘easier’ targets first, then as time permits, you can map out the other ones. Something like this…
- Trillia Midwell
- Short-Fuse Felix
- Bookworm Bwikki
- Deputy Brooke
- Ander “Wildman” Westward
- Crusader Michiele
- Devious Teesa
- Diplomat Tarban
- Shaman Arderus
- Prisoner 1141
- Tricksy Trekksa
- Big Mayana (Sparkfly Fen)
- Sotzz the Scallywag (Gendarran Fields)
- Yanonka the Rat-Wrangler (Fields of Ruin)
Just a reminder that the last 3 can’t be ‘found’ unless they are active as part of a bounty, but you can get the waypoints on their respective maps to help with that if necessary.