Hey everyone, I’ll be doing a piece of writing about how you can make up to 2,800g in two weeks w/ data, but first, please check out the Key Information.
Key Information:- Title acronyms explained: CG = Grind Coven (Our EU Guild)RIBA = Red, Indigo, Blue and Amber (the rotation).
– The data was collected from the commander: this means they are less efficient at farming RIBA due to micromanaging squad / map chat / etc…
– The data was collected over 2 months, said person missing around 3 weeks of RIBA in that time; works out at 2h/day for 2 months.
– It is highly important that you open the bags on the right level character to receive the same effect. Check: http://silverwastes.loltools.net/in…?
The maths (bi-weekly) (Commander’s perspective, reduced efficiency):- 2,800 gold can be made per 2 weeks – Breakdown below:336 total hours in 2 weeks,
the data below averaged 23g/h. 2,800/23 = 121 hours.14 days for 121 hours would be roughly 8.65 hours per day.
The maths (daily) (95-100% efficiency):
– You can make 25g-35g/h, assuming bare minimum @ 6h/day you can get 150g a day. Which several members in CG can agree on.
– Assuming you do 95% efficiency, calling it around 33.5g, you can make up to 201g/day @ 6h of RIBA.
The maths (bi-monthly) (95% efficiency perspective):
– assuming the above maths, which would be around 33.5g at top efficiency. If 6-8 hours a day is too much for you, you can break it down over time.
– 2h a day for 1 month would net you 1,876g.
14 (hours /wk) * 4 (4wks /mo) = 56.
56 (hours /mo) * 33.5g = 1,876g /mo.
Conclusion:If you have the time, and top efficiency, you could easily do 2,800g at 6h/day – please remember that the maths above is calculated based on our
commander’s efficiency over 2 months, which is going to be a bit less than players who don’t have to focus on micromanaging the map.
Additional currency / items from 1h of RIBA: ^Submitted by Sonia (Guild Officer)- Obsidian shards: 15-30- Geodes [obtained from Piles of Silky Sand]:
10-15- Karma: 8,000- Bandit Crests: 800-1,000
—–(keep 100 keys on you at all times, before buying Sandy Bags of Gear)
– 2 Nightmare Keys: 6 champ bags + 2 rare + 4 blue/green items.
– Salvage rares that you can’t get ectos from (<68) with a normal salvaging kit.
– Always sell sigils/runes, never destroy them.
Info passed on by Sonia, officer of CG.
* Special Notes *
Geodes are important because they can be turned into Clay Pots, which sell for 10g. Everything you obtain from Silverwastes can be turned into gold.